Help & Information
If you have a question about your order please call 0161 667 2390 and a customer service representative will help you with your query.
You can get in touch with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to speak to our customer care team for help, to make a stock enquiry, about new releases or to talk about your experience in one of our stores you can contact us on Twitter via @tessutihelpteam
Twitter response time – within 1 hour
Customer Care Charter
While we do hope that you are pleased with any purchase you have made, we appreciate that sometimes things just don’t go according to plan, and if you feel that we could have improved our service somewhere along the line, then please let us know.
• You can access our customer care teams, 7 days a week using whatever method you prefer - email, Twitter, Facebook, or even letter.
• To be polite, professional and enthusiastic. Our staff will always offer a friendly greeting and identify themselves by first name.
• We will make sure our staff are trained well enough to deal with your enquiries the first time you contact us.
• Confidentiality and respect for your privacy.
How you can help us:
• Provide us with all the information we need to help you.
• Let us know if you have any special needs.
• Be polite to our staff and show them the same respect they will show you.
• We welcome any and all feedback, and are always seeking to improve the way that we help you.
Your email - We aim to answer your email in 24 hours
Your letter - We aim to respond to your letter within 7 working days
How to complain if something goes wrong
Step 1: Contact Us
Always approach a manager - We have empowered our Managers and Assistant Managers to make a number of decisions about your purchase
1. The Store Management can agree that there is a genuine manufacturing fault and either exchange the item for another, offer a gift card or issue a full refund.
2. The Store Management can disagree that there is a genuine manufacturing fault and therefore not progress the return.
3. If the store management is uncertain if the item has a manufacturing defect, or is over 90 days old, they have the option to send it to our Returns Department for an Inspection.
If your complaint does not relate to a purchase, or you are not in agreement with the decision made by the store, please contact us using one of the following options. If you choose to call us and we cannot resolve your complaint while you’re on the phone, the advisor will agree a course of action with you.
Email us at - email@example.com
By Post -
Tessuti Customer Care Department
Step 2: Escalating your complaint
If you're not satisfied with our response, please ask for the issue to be considered again. You’ll have the opportunity to discuss the issue with our Customer Champions Team.
If you are dissatisfied with our handling of your complaint, you can use the following link to access the EU’s Online Dispute Resolution platform to have your complaint forwarded to an independent third party for review: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
If your complaint has been escalated and you remain unsatisfied with our response, you may contact the Retail Ombudsman in order to seek an independent review of our handling of your complaint. The following link will take you to the Retail Ombudsman’s website: https://www.theretailombudsman.org.uk/dashboard/create-claim.php