How can we help?Find the right answer
Frequently Asked Questions
We will send you an email and a text message update once your order has been despatched.
Please log into your account https://www.tessuti.co.uk/myaccount/dashboard/ to view the most recent update of your order.
Alternatively, you can check the tracking link in your despatch email to view the latest tracking information or here, however, please note Click and Collect orders cannot be tracked through this service.
If you’ve paid by credit or debit card just pop down to one of our stores nationwide, take your despatch note and the goods you want to return, and the store team will be happy to offer you an exchange or a refund. Free returns to store.
Unfortunately, we can't refund orders paid by PayPal/Apple Pay/Klarna/Clearpay back in store. We will send your parcel back to our returns centre and your refund will be processed once we have received your parcel.
Visit our store finder to find your local store.
To post your item to us for free, please visit our portal for a range of different options. You can go to our portal by clicking here. Free returns are for UK customers only. We can not offer exchanges by post.
If you are returning outside of the UK you can return your items directly to us using the address mentioned below. We do advise getting a certificate of posting just to ensure we receive your unwanted items safely. Please note that the items are your responsibility until they reach us.
Michael Faraday Avenue
Have you met Becky, our customer care bot? She can provide you with answers to most of our popular questions including tracking your order, returns info and much more. Start a chat with her on the FAQ pages, she'll pop up on the bottom right.
If you'd like to email us, you can find our customer service form by clicking here. Just click 'contact us' when you get on page and scroll down to the bottom.
You can call us on 0161 667 2390
Sorry your order was cancelled.
If the item (s) you've ordered is out of stock at the time of packing your order, we need to cancel it.
Our customer service team wont know if a product is coming back in or not so why not take a look at our 'New In' section to see if something catches your eye.
We are fully committed to ensuring the safety of our customers and colleagues as we begin to open our UK stores. Lessons learned from opening our stores in Europe will be applied and we will be continually reviewing the measures we have in place to reflect the changing situation.
We will implement comprehensive safety and social distancing measures to keep you and our colleagues safe in store.
These will include:
- Managing the total number of customers in the store at any given time, ensuring that we keep within the maximum number established for each store. This will enable you to comfortably follow the social distancing measures we have implemented.
- A colleague at the entrance of every store to manage access and also answer any questions you may have about the measures we have put in place.
- Clear signs at the entrance and around the store asking you to keep two metres apart.
- Hand sanitiser at the store entrance and outside our customer lifts and escalators.
- Providing face coverings for any of our customers should they want one.
- Protective screens at our cash desks.
- Regular cleaning of cash desks, footwear benches and other busy areas.
· Our changing rooms will remain closed for the time being.
· We are going to separate returned stock from new or old stock for 72 hours
Unfortunately, once the order has been placed we can't change it. We're pretty quick at picking and packing your order, therefore we need to be quick to cancel your order once your purchase has been confirmed. If you contact us on 0161 393 7055 as soon as possible, webe able to help
If you change your mind you can return it to us free of charge by taking it to one of our stores or by posting it back to us.
Please visit our delivery page here and search for your country under International Delivery.
You can purchase a gift card either in store or here.